Food On The Go: 7 Ingredients Multi-seeded Wrap
Light and crisp tortilla wrap, recipie yields 2 halfs.
No cooking required, maximum preparation time is 10 mins. Ideal as work lunch or light snack at home.
- Lettuce leaves (spinach optional)
- 1 medium carrot, shredded or grated
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 6 cucumber sticks
- goat cheese (good quality and crumbly)
- 2 multi_seeded tortilla wrap
- 1 tbsp humus or jam
- Lay the tortilla out flat on a board
- Spread the hummus librally
- Arrange the lettuce, carrot, chopped pepper and cucumber onto the tortilla
- Fold the bottom of the wrap up just over the filling, fold the sides in and then roll the wrap the rest of the way up. Cut in half or into pieces as shown.
- Either put straight into a lunchbox or if halved, wrap in wax paper or foil.
- Use the lettuce as a barrier, so the tortilla doesn’t turn soggy.
- Ensure the veggies are dry, scoop off the fleshy middle of the cucumber.