Food On The GO: Super-Power Wrap With Goji Berries, Pumpkin Seed And Goat Cheese
Light and crisp, multiseeded tortilla wrap, recipie yields 2 wraps.
No cooking required, max prep time is 15 mins, ideally as work lunch or light snack at home.
- 2 tbsp multiseeded tortilla wrap
- 2 tbsp reduced sugar jam
- handful of spinnach leave
- 2 tbsp goji berry (reddish)
- 2 tbsp dried cranberry (pinkish)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seed
- 2 tbsp cooked chopped butternut squash or carrot (for sweetness)
- goat cheese (good quality and crumbly)
- Lay the tortilla out flat on a board
- Spread the jam librally
- Arrange the spinnach, goji berry, cranberry, pumpkin seed and butternut squash onto the tortilla
- Fold the bottom of the wrap up just over the filling, then roll the wrap the rest of the way up.
- Cut in half or into pieces as shown.
- Either put straight into a lunchbox or if halved, wrap in wax paper or foil.
- Substitute butternut squash with a carrot
Use dried cranberry in place of goji berry if you want more sweetness. Goji is slightly tart.
Leafy green like spinnash can be substitued for lettuce.