Grilled Salmon Veggie Wrap, The Video
OluGertie, 4 years ago 0 1 min read 677
- 1 tortilla wrap
- hot chili sauce
- cheese (I like cheddar and a bit of blue cheese for naughty tang )
- smoked salmon
- green beans
- sweet corn
- Put the tortilla on a clean plate and liberally spread on chili or tomatoes sauce.
- Scatter a handful of beetroot, green beans and sweetcorn
- Distribute the salmon on top
- Top up with grated cheddar cheese (optional blue cheese for a distinct flavour).
- Fold and grill
Microwave the vegetable of choice for 3 minutes to speed off the process.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.