Waffle, berries and yogurt, homemade sumptuous and impressive breakfast recipe
Good food: A Key Element To Achieving An Effective Communication: because a hungry person is an angry person
5 Ingredients Waffle Recipe
Prep to Cook: 45 mins
- 2 1/2 cups or 300g of self-raising flour
- 1 1/2 cups or 375 ml warm milk
- 2 very ripe banana (substitute for sugar)
- 3 eggs (separate and whisk the egg white)
- 2 tbsp or 50g butter, melted (substitute olive oil)
- 1 level teaspoon bicarbonate of soda (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- oil or butter for lubricating the waffle maker
- Separate and whisk 3 egg white to a stiff peak, keep the yolk in a different bowl
- Measure out the flour
- Pour out the milk and warm
- Stir the egg yolk into the milk, add butter, vanilla and the optional ingredients of choice.
- Tip in the flour, intermixing with the egg white, be careful not to overmix
- Finally, mash and add the banana
- grease the waffle maker
- Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle maker.
- Cook the waffles until golden and crisp.
- Serve immediately with poached egg, bacon or sausages, baked beans and mixed berry sauce